I feel like today’s visit to Shooting Star House was by far the best, sweetest solo engagement Kate’s ever done.
Duchess of Cambridge visits Shooting Star Children’s Hospice (06.12)
That girls is so precious! It is at the end of the video! Watch it, it will make you smile! :)
Duchess of Cambridge visits Shooting Star Children’s Hospice.
Super cute video of Kate’s visit to Shooting Star Hospice today, Dec 6,2013.
Omfg I’m actually crying like can you imagine how happy she made those kids and the thought that they’re all in a hospice just absolutely breaks my heart. How can someone say that she’s fake or cold or unfeeling after a video like this?
OMG that little girl has so much spunk and sass I love it! And Kate was absolutely amazing at this engagement.
This kid must have a big sister in the fandom because clearly that sass was taught.
Oh gosh, ok, well first, I’ll just say that I have a special kind of love for William, so this one might not be so… passionate…:-p
1. She married William
2. She made this
3. On tour when the topless pictures came out and she managed to smile and be graceful even though the world just saw her boobs and bum
4. Her loyalty to her man
5. Her quiet confidence about how awesome she is and how William is lucky to have her
6. Her face, hair, general appearance
7. This part of her personality
8. In the engagement interview when she admitted she was nervous when she met William and she didn’t pretend she was some cool person unaffected by famous people
9. Her wedding was magnificent, and I think all the little details - flowers (sweet William) were down to her and I love that
10. The way she looks at her boys
11. When William dumped her and she went out on the town
12. How every person she meets says how lovely she is, and I believe them
13. During the wedding when she told that friend/photographer girl to stop taking pictures and enjoy the day
14. Her closeness to the Middletons
15. “I’m not very good at that!” - engagement interview
16. How much time and effort she’s put into choosing her causes, especially hospices
17. Hugging of the children
18. The way that people say she’s a bad role model, but to me she’s just a woman who made her own decision in life and that is what I aspire to … to be free to make my own choice regardless of the judgement of others
19. “She smells of raspberries”
20. She makes me proud to be British
21. The Olympics
22. At the end of the day, when she makes visits, she puts smiles on people’s faces, listens to them and (I think) makes them feel special when they meet her. If the monarchy are good for anything, it’s that.
Chile is good but I think we will be competing with the Netherlands for top spot, both Brazil and Argentina got easy groups, like France (and the Platini hand is seen here again)
Italy? not so much.
Group G sounds interesting.
Haha we are screwed.